Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Google Pixel 7 5G – Smartphone 6,3″ OLED FHD+ 8 Go + 128 Go
316 €
Voir le deal

I am looking Raketa Big Zero (NOS and owned is OK)

2 participants

I am looking Raketa Big Zero (NOS and owned is OK) Empty I am looking Raketa Big Zero (NOS and owned is OK)

Message  yschain Mer 10 Juil 2013 - 12:01

Bonjour!,
I am looking for Raketa Big Zero with Brown Strap , anyone want to sell it ?
Preferable with box and paper.

I am from Singapore so sorry that i can't write french.
I willl try to understand your reply by using Google translate.
Merci!
Very Happy 
Bonjour!,
Je cherche Raketa gros zéro avec Brown Strap, quelqu'un veut le vendre?
Préférable avec boîte et papiers.

Je suis originaire de Singapour tellement désolé que je ne peux pas écrire français.
Je willl essayer de comprendre votre réponse en utilisant Google translate.
Merci!Very Happy 

yschain

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

I am looking Raketa Big Zero (NOS and owned is OK) Empty Re: I am looking Raketa Big Zero (NOS and owned is OK)

Message  Krzysztof Ven 26 Juil 2013 - 9:53

Moderation: We usually prefer new people on the forum to make a little presenting on the dedicated section right here: https://www.montres-russes.org/f11-annonces-presentations-discussions. Another thing is that even if we don't mind to have friend from other countries, we still are a french forum and we'd rather speak french as there are already plenty of english forum on the web (WUS for exemple). For once, although I have the feeling you won't come back here, I will reply to you in english. Of course, you are more than welcome to stay here if you present yourself properly and you are willing to talk in french (even with the use of google translate). Thank you for your understanding.

Hi!

I can tell you Big Zero with brown CCCP strap pop up sometimes on the french ebay. I can't post the direct link to auctions, but if you type "Raketa Big Zero" on ebay.fr, you may be able to find what you are seeking. Wink
Krzysztof
Krzysztof
Vétéran

I am looking Raketa Big Zero (NOS and owned is OK) Empty Re: I am looking Raketa Big Zero (NOS and owned is OK)

Message  yschain Ven 26 Juil 2013 - 10:16

Hi Krzysztof, I have been in this forum for quite some time to look for the watch that i want cause i really have no choice but native french forum would be a better choice. and you are right that i have been using google translate to assist me as i don't understand french . so my post has two version. anyway, thanks for the info

Krzysztof a écrit:Moderation: We usually prefer new people on the forum to make a little presenting on the dedicated section right here: https://www.montres-russes.org/f11-annonces-presentations-discussions. Another thing is that even if we don't mind to have friend from other countries, we still are a french forum and we'd rather speak french as there are already plenty of english forum on the web (WUS for exemple). For once, although I have the feeling you won't come back here, I will reply to you in english. Of course, you are more than welcome to stay here if you present yourself properly and you are willing to talk in french (even with the use of google translate). Thank you for your understanding.

Hi!

I can tell you Big Zero with brown CCCP strap pop up sometimes on the french ebay. I can't post the direct link to auctions, but if you type "Raketa Big Zero" on ebay.fr, you may be able to find what you are seeking. Wink

yschain

Message  Krzysztof Ven 26 Juil 2013 - 10:32

You are welcome. Smile
Krzysztof
Krzysztof
Vétéran

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé